Thursday, April 22, 2004

I knew this thing would get abandoned!

So while I'm going through my usual online routine I come across this little tid-bit of joy over at Dark Horizons

"Donnie Darko" is getting a new theatrical release. Newmarket Films, which originally released the film, is unveiling a director's cut at the Seattle Film Festival on May 29.... After the festival, Newmarket plans to release the film theatrically in Seattle before moving into other markets later in the summer. [rest of the story]

I just watched the commentary on the DVD the other night, and while I like hearing Kelly talk about the choices he made, every time I watch it I get a new theory on what the hell’s going on. I love the ambiguity of it all. For Halloween this year, I WAS Donnie Darko in the halloween scene. skelton outfit and grey hoodie.