Monday, September 20, 2004

Cleaning house

So I've started to fix this sucker back up a bit. Changed the layout, added more movies and links.. etc. I wish I could change the font, but every time I try the whole thing goes splat. so I'm stuck with this weirdo thing. oh well.

This weekend I had every intention of going to see Sky captain but then I was in a shitty mood so last minute I saw Wimbledon. shut up. I love Kirsten. and I love Paul. it was something I could take my mom to see. but now I'm the only asshole who hasn't seen Sky captain. must change that this week.

on Sunday I watched one of my favorite old movies, That Touch of Mink. yeah see it's not as good now that I've been trained to rip movies apart. But in my head, Cary Grant and Doris Day can do NO wrong.

Angel's In America pulled a Return of the King on the Emmy's last night. Good for them.

Tonight: Annie Hall